- Creating interactive web applications in React
- Advocating the importance for accessibility
- Delivering the best possible user experience
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Finding alternative solutions to technical hurdles
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
- Compromising between what the client wants and what we have time to build
- Working on a diverse range of projects in different programming languages
- Time management and problem-solving
I have experience with...
- Web/UI development
- React or Vue
- Consuming third-party API's
- Web Accessibility Standards (WAI-ARIA)
- Version control systems such as Git (branches, submodules, rebasing)
- General algorithm and design patterns
- Experience with alternative programming environments such as Node.js, .NET, Ruby on Rails
- Agile and/or a hybrid experience
This position requires at least 3 years experience, preferably in a product company or agency environment.
A little bit about Mondo Robot Engineering...
We are a team of engineers focused on developing applications that fulfill the product visions of our clients. The apps are built with Rails or React for the web, and React Native, iOS, or Android for mobile. We work agile, our code is test-driven, our integration processes are continuous and we deploy to AWS or VS App Center.
You'll be joining a team of well-rounded individuals that includes avid cyclists, a coffee roaster, an ultra runner, a ski racer, and a bunch of other really nice folks.