- Managing projects, building client relationships, and leading the software development lifecycle
- Working in a collaborative, agile fashion
- Defining project scopes, timelines, budgets and estimates
- Understanding emerging technologies, methodologies and framework
- Strategic thinking, working with design and development leads to create simple solutions to complex problems
- Problem solving
I have experience with...
- Partnering with clients to understand business objectives
- Creation of schedules, test plans, roadmaps as well as business, functional and technical requirements
- Participating in discovery and research activities breaking down design concepts into development stories
- Collaborating with designers and engineers to create best in class digital products
- Managing resources across projects and setting expectations with clients within an agency environment
- Certifications as a Scrum Master or Project Management Professional
This position requires at least 4+ years experience, preferably in a product company or agency environment.
A little bit about Mondo Robot's Production Team...
We are a team of product managers focused on facilitating and managing the daily activities of large-scale design and development projects. You work with clients, designers and engineers to deliver cutting edge projects.
You'll be joining a team of well-rounded individuals that includes avid cyclists, a coffee roaster, an ultra runner, a ski racer, and a bunch of other really nice folks