- Making compelling digital products
- Collaborating with cross functional teams on breakthrough concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes
- Meticulous detail and care for design execution, from concept through delivery
- Contributing in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization
- Solving complex product design problems and the strategy skills to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Revealing the true user problem; core unmet user needs and generating grounded solutions that tie back to those needs
- Executing on all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to motion and visual design
- Working in a highly collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Having a top-notch portfolio that reflects strengths in conceptual thinking, UX, and visual design
I have experience with...
- Current and emerging technologies
- Demonstrating ability to synthesize and present findings, and articulate design rationale
- Lead internal and external workshops for the purpose of generating collective understanding
- Analyzing and organizing complex content structures
- Understanding of web technologies and their impact on proposed design solutions
Brands we work with...
- Vail Resorts
- Consensys (Block Chain, NFT's Crypto)
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- A familiarity with agile software development process
- Basic working knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS
- 3D / Motion
This position requires at least 7-10 years experience as a UX designer, preferably in a product company or agency environment.
A little bit about Mondo Robot Design...
We are a team of designers focused on creating innovating and engaging products that fulfill the visions of our clients.
You'll be joining a team of well-rounded individuals that includes avid cyclists, a coffee roaster, an ultra runner, a ski racer, and a bunch of other really nice folks.