- MS SQL and relational database management
- Data model design, stored procedures, and ETL process development
- Cloud database technologies and hosting on Azure or AWS
- Developing high performance, scalable, complex systems
- Data security compliance
- Working with large data sets (greater than 10 million rows)
- Developing new program logic and assembling standard logic modules to create new applications
- Back-end .NET development, web service development and managing the data access tier
- Writing and optimizing SQL statements and stored procedures
- Unit testing/verification of new development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Being highly organized and use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
I have experience with...
- Software design and development
- Version control systems, preferably GIT
- Tools used to Code and Performance Tune SQL
- Container technology such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Financial Markets & Quote/Trade Feeds
- Working knowledge of various Financial Market data feeds
You must have at least 5 years of experience
A little bit about Mondo Robot Engineering...
We are a team of engineers focused on developing applications that fulfill the product visions of our clients. The apps are built with .Net, Rails, or React for the web, and React Native, iOS, or Android for mobile. We work agile, our code is test-driven, our integration processes are continuous and we deploy to AWS, Azure, or VS App Center.
You'll be joining a team of well-rounded individuals that includes avid cyclists, a coffee roaster, an ultra runner, a ski racer, and a bunch of other really nice folks.