- Creating interactive web applications in React.js
- Advanced Git (branches, submodules, rebasing)
- Advocating the importance for accessibility
- Delivering the best possible user experience
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Educating and mentoring other engineers
- Conducting code reviews and pair programing
- Providing technical leadership
- Scoping and estimating technical requirements
- Working on a diverse range of projects
- Time management and problem solving
I have experience with...
- Web development
- Interactive web applications
- React.js MVC, object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Web Accessibility Standards
- Experience with alternative programming environments such as Node.js, .NET, Ruby on Rails
- Agile and/or a hybrid experience
This position requires at least 5 years experience, preferably in a production company or agency environment.
A little bit about Mondo Robot Engineering...
We are a team of engineers focused on developing applications that fulfill the product visions of our clients. The apps are built with Rails or React for the web, and React Native, iOS, or Android for mobile. We work agile, our code is test-driven, our integration processes are continuous and we deploy to AWS or VS App Center.
You'll be joining a team of well-rounded individuals that includes avid cyclists, a coffee roaster, an ultra runner, a ski racer, and a bunch of other really nice folks.