- React Native / Redux / JSX
- Components, APIs, Design in React Native
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Educating and mentoring other engineers
- Conducting code reviews
- Providing technical leadership
- Scoping and estimating technical requirements
- Working on a diverse range of projects
- Time management and problem solving
I have experience with...
- RESTful APIs
- Xcode / Android Studio
- CocoaPods / Gradual
- Node / Yarn / Jest / Babel / Fastlane /
- Continuous Integration
- Object-oriented design / data structures / algorithms
- Web / Mobile Accessibility Standards
- JIRA or other Management Software
- Native Mobile Development, iOS and / or Android
- Strongly typed languages such as Kotlin or Swift
- AWS / Cloud Hosting
- Circle CI
- A back end technology such as Ruby on Rails, Java, .NET
This position requires at least 5 years experience, preferably in a product company or agency environment.
A little bit about Mondo Robot Engineering...
We are a team of engineers focused on developing applications that fulfill the product visions of our clients. The apps are built with Rails or React for the web, and React Native, iOS, or Android for mobile. We work agile, our code is test-driven, our integration processes are continuous and we deploy to AWS or VS App Center.
You'll be joining a team of well-rounded individuals that includes avid cyclists, a coffee roaster, an ultra runner, a ski racer, and a bunch of other really nice folks.