- Creating interactive web applications in React.js
- Delivering reusable, elegant and clean code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Educating and mentoring other engineers
- Performing technical planning, architecture development and reviews specifications
- Implementing and recommending viable architectural approaches that support long term maintainability, extensibility, and interoperability
- Scoping and estimating technical requirements
- Building real-world experience building multi-tier applications using .NET, Angular or React, Web API
- Working in a multidiscipline situation, across Architecture, QA,Testing and Network design
- Working on a diverse range of project
- Time management and problem solving
I have experience with...
- Researching, evaluating, and prototyping components of application architecture and communicate results to stakeholders in verbal, written, and presentation forms
- Extensive RDBMS, SQL Server
- RESTful APIs
- Object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
- Azure / AWS infrastructure products
- Web Accessibility Standards
- React / Redux / VUE on the front-end
- Native Mobile Development, iOS & Android
This position requires at least 7 years experience, preferably in a production company or agency environment.
A little bit about Mondo Robot Engineering...
We are a team of engineers focused on developing applications that fulfill the product visions of our clients. The apps are built with Rails or React for the web, and React Native, iOS, or Android for mobile. We work agile, our code is test-driven, our integration processes are continuous and we deploy to AWS or VS App Center.
You'll be joining a team of well-rounded individuals that includes avid cyclists, a coffee roaster, an ultra runner, a ski racer, and a bunch of other really nice folks.