- Owning the full product development lifecycle
- Working in a collaborative, agile fashion
- Representing clients objectives and strategic values
- Partnering with clients to understand business objectives, user behaviors, and product vision
- Defining project scopes, timelines, budgets and estimates
- Projecting accuracy, functionality and usability for each product
- Understanding web development practices
- Problem solving
I have experience with...
- Creating robust consumer experiences across digital platforms
- Solving creative and technical problems
- Cross-team collaboration
- Contributing to both strategic and creative discussions
- Producing top notch digital products
- Managing interactive products and teams, optimally within an agency environment
This position requires at least 5-8 years experience, preferably in a product company or agency environment.
A little bit about Mondo Robot's Production Team...
We are a team of product managers focused on facilitating and managing the daily activities of large-scale design and development projects. You work with clients, designers and engineers to deliver cutting edge projects.
You'll be joining a team of well-rounded individuals that includes avid cyclists, a coffee roaster, an ultra runner, a ski racer, and a bunch of other really nice folks.